Create a financially self-sustainable company through organic growth and strategic acquisitions. iTalk will make acquisitions to accelerate growth by identifying and then acquiring well-managed companies with strong customer bases and solid financials. These strategic acquisitions will enable iTalk to grow rapidly, and allow it to market its innovative products and services to the newly acquired customers. iTalk fully expects to market its products to the 200 million users that have recently purchased iPod’s, iPad’s and iPhones. iTalk is spearheading a wireless revolution to lower consumer’s monthly cellular and internet bills. iTalk’s long-term strategies and short-term actions are molded by a set of core values that are shared by each employee. iTalk will deliver operational excellence in order to meet and exceed its commitments to both its customers and its shareholders.
iTalk is guided by the relentless focus on five imperatives and will constantly strive to implement the critical initiatives to achieve their vision.
- Continuously develop and acquire new products in order to grow rapidly and to fulfill our customers’ needs.
- Grow organically through direct online sales, and through the development of wholesale distribution, both domestically and globally.
- Make strategic acquisitions and market to the newly acquired customer base to accelerate our growth.
- Make our customer the top priority, through great service, affordable prices, innovative products and services and accessible customer support.
- Deliver maximum shareholder value and avoid shareholder dilution.